Below you can see the prizes that will be given to winners in the 2014 Suzuki Midnight Sun Run.
All the runners who finish the race will receive a medal if they choose so in the registration process. If you choose not to receive a prize medal the entry fee will be 3 EUR lower. Click here to view the entry fees for the Suzuki Midnight Sun Run 2014.
Prizes for 1.-3. place
- First three men and women in the half marathon, the 10 k race and the 5 k race will receive a prize medal.
- The first three places in the half marathon, the 10 k race and the 5 k race will receive a gift certificate for the Islandsbanki Reykjavik Marathon.
- First place, male and female, in all distances will get a gift certificate for Under Armour clothing.
- First place, male and female, in the half marathon, the 10 k race and the 5 k race in every age group will receive a prize.
- The first man and women will get prize from Camelbak.
- 21km - Hydration Backpack and bottle
- 10km - Belt-based hydration and bottle
- 5km - Lightweight run belt and bottle
Prizes from Powerade will be drawn out at the finishing area.
Gym and spa
The following companies offer special benefits for runners in the 2014 Suzuki Midnight Sun Run.
Hreyfing gym and spa
Hreyfing gym and spa, located in Álfheimar 74, offers all runners a free 7 day pass. This offer is valid until the end of August. You will have to hand in your bib number at Hreyfing to get the free pass.
World class gym
World class gym offers all participants in the Midnight Sun Run a free week pass to the gym. The only thing a participant has to do to receive this pass is to show his/her bib number in the reception at World class and get a stamp on it. World class is located at 10 places at the great Reykjavik area.