Below you can see the prizes that will be given to winners in the 2013 Suzuki Midnight Sun Run.
All the runners who finish the race will receive a medal if they choose so in the registration process. If you choose not to receive a prize medal the entry fee will be 3 EUR lower. Click here to view the entry fees for the Suzuki Midnight Sun Run 2013.
Prizes for 1.-3. place
- First three men and women in the half marathon, the 10 k race and the 5 k race will receive a prize medal.
- The first three places in the half marathon, the 10 k race and the 5 k race will receive a gift certificate for the Islandsbanki Reykjavik Marathon 2013.
- 1. male runner and 1. female runner in the half marathon will receive a gift certificate for a flight with Icelandair.
- First male and female runners in all distances will receive a 10.000 ISK gift certificate from Sportis.
- First place, male and female, in the half marathon, the 10 k race and the 5 k race in every age group will receive a prize.
Prizes from Powerade and a gift certificate for a meal at the restaurant Culiacan will be drawn out at the finishing area.
Benefits for runners
The following companies offer special benefits for runners in the 2013 Suzuki Midnight Sun Run.
Hreyfing gym and spa
Hreyfing gym and spa, located in Álfheimar 74, offers all runners a free 7 day pass. This offer is valid until the end of August. You will have to hand in your bib number at Hreyfing to get the free pass.
World class gym
World class gym offers all participants in the Midnight Sun Run a free week pass to the gym. The only thing a participant has to do to receive this pass is to show his/her bib number in the reception at World class and get a stamp on it. World class is located at 10 places at the great Reykjavik area.
Culiacan is a mexican grill that offers healthy meals specially designed for runners and other active people. The restaurant offers all runners in the 2013 Midnight Sun Run a 15% discount. Runners will get a discount ticket when they pick up their registration packet.