Online registration for the 2017 Islandsbanki Reykjavik Marathon will open in January.
Entry fees are in Icelandic Krona (ISK) and are as follows:
|Distance||January 8th -
|March 16th -
|July 4th -
August 18th at 13:00
|3 km Fun Run||1790 ISK||2300 ISK||2800 ISK||3400 ISK|
|3 km children's and teenager's fee||1200 ISK||1650 ISK||1950 ISK||2200 ISK|
|10 km race||4300 ISK||4900 ISK||6500 ISK||7500 ISK|
|10 km race, born 2000-2004||3300 ISK||4000 ISK||4700 ISK||5500 ISK|
|Half marathon||5300 ISK||6300 ISK||7300 ISK||9500 ISK|
|Marathon||9700 ISK||10900 ISK||12500 ISK||13600 ISK|
|Kids Run||1100 ISK||1200 ISK||1400 ISK||1600 ISK|
Note that all prices are in Icelandic Krona (ISK). Reykjavik Marathon registration fees cannot be refunded or deferred to other events.
Children's and teenager's fee
Children's fee is for children 17 years old and younger, that is children born in the year 2000 or later.
Children's and teenagers's discount
It is possible to get a discount for children/teenagers if one or more adults register for any distance with two or more children taking part in the Fun Run or the Kids Run.
- Adults and one child pay full price but other children get a 700 ISK discount.
- Children are defined as 17 years of age and younger, that is born in the year 2000 and later.
- The children's and teenager's discount is given if an adult registers simultaneously himself for any distance available and two or more children for The Fun Run or The Kid's Marathon.
Online registration requires credit card payment. Registration will only go through if the registration fee is paid. See further information about the registration process here.
Included in the registration fee
The following is included in the registration fee:
- Rented chip for timing that has to be delivered to the race staff after the race
- Bib number
- Medal for the finishers
- Powerade drinks
- One free admittance to the geothermal baths and pools in Reykjavik on race day or the day after the race
Like last year, runners will have the option to pick a free T-shirt at the Expo, while supplies last. This is in response to repeated inquiries from participants who wish to be able to choose a T-shirt when they have arrived in Iceland and avoid the guesswork involved in selecting a size online.
When you register for a run held by Reykjavik Marathon you have to read and confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions of the run. Click here to read terms and conditions.
Reykjavik Marathon registration fees cannot be refunded.