|January 11th - March 31st||April 1st - June 30th|
|Entry fee||33900 ISK||
|Optional - paid at race package pickup|
|Race bus (runners)||13500 ISK|
|Breakfast before race||1300 ISK|
|Warm meal after race||3200 ISK|
Note that all prices are in Icelandic Krona (ISK). Click here for exchange rates.
The following is included in the entry fee
- Long sleeve shirt from Cintamani. Further information here.
- Surveillance and security measures
- Water and energy drinks at refreshment stations located in Hrafntinnusker, Álftavatn, Emstrur and Ljósá
- Toilet facilities at Hrauneyjar, Landmannalaugar, Hrafntinnusker, Álftavatn, Emstrur and Húsadalur in Þórsmörk
- Transport of luggage to Bláfjallakvísl and to Húsadalur in Þórsmörk
- Event medal, winner’s medal, age category winner’s medals, team winner’s medal
- Showers (divided by gender) and shelter for changing at Húsadalur in Þórsmörk but please save the water so everyone can take a shower
- Services of a doctor and nursing staff at Húsadalur in Þórsmörk as necessary
- Timing and a bib number. For more information about the bib number press here.
- A bracelet that runners will be issued with and must wear in the competition to gain access to the facilities available
- Transport back to Reykjavik for those unable to meet time limits
Not included in the entry fee
A bus transport from and to Reykjavik, breakfast in Hrauneyjar and a warm meal at the finish line is not included in the entry fee. It will be possible to order this service on "Your Page" in June. See further information on the race bus here and on the meals here.
When registering for a race organised by Reykjavik Marathon, all participants must check a box to confirm their acceptance of the general terms and conditions of the race. Registration is not possible unless the box is checked. Click here to read the terms and conditions.
Runners should pay for race bus and food at the race packet pickup.
Cancelling and refund
You can get a part of your entry fee refunded if you contact us before the below listed dates:
Before March 1st - you get 75% refund
Before July 1st - you get 50% refund
If you want to request a refund you will need to send us an e-mail to
. We will need your full name and address to confirm that you are not taking part.
Those participants that cancel their registration will not be able to get the race package. All requests that come after July 1st will not be taken into consideration.
We encourage everyone that decides later on not to take part to let us know.